Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas again!

Or so it seems :-) Today I received another one of my impulse (but not regretted) buys! It was a beautiful orange writstlet. I will be using this as my make up bag, as it's the perfect size! Roomy enough to fit plenty pieces of make up, but not so big that it's gaudy. And of course, it's my favorite color, so I love it that much more :-)

Bagladymomma had wonderful customer service and I was so thrilled to do business with her :-)

If you are interested in her bags, you'd better act fast - she's going out of business so get 'em while they're hot!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I'm oozing with EtsyLove, I want to share another great product I recently received! I've been on a bit of a lip balm kick lately, and I really scored with this one from StarShineCompany! I chose banana flavor because... well hey, what can I say, I had to please the monkeys! I'm glad I did though, it's so yummy! It's not greasy or waxy and the flavor is great!

The StarShineCompany definitely got a heart from me, and I WILL be a return customer! I think my next purchase will be this Chocolate Mint candle... mmmm... Another addiction of mine - candles!! Go check out the shop, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment