Friday, March 14, 2008

Zip me up!

I made my first zipper pouch! I'm excited cause once I figured it out it was SUPER easy and fun to make. I love making those types of things because I love to coordinate 2 fun different fabrics to make something new and cool!


Anyway, I just wanted to share. I want to make some with handles and make them all different sizes. Next time I'll probably line them with interfacing of some sort so there's some girth to them ;-) But I still love this one, my first sweet little pouch :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! That pouch is adorable! I love to sew, but have yet to learn how to put in a zipper! It looks so complicated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love that you said girth mandi:)

    hehe

    but seriously,love the pouch and the fact that you totally know i like paisleys and pink, kudos! :)

    ReplyDelete