Monday, May 5, 2008

Be the one!

Remember my friend Lori who I posted about a few days ago? She was just a few sales away from 100!


















Well, today she is ONE sale away!! She's got 99 sales! She is offering a little something special for her 100th customer -- Be the one!!













I promise you won't regret your purchase, I love every bit of Jewllori that I've held in my hands or worn on my body. The quality is amazing, the uniqueness makes me feel SO special and one of a kind, and you can tell she puts her heart and soul into her work!













But don't take my word for it *wink* find out for yourself!






















And if you want, go congratulate my friend Lori on her success!! I'm so proud of you girl!!

1 comment:

  1. aww I love Mandi! I'm still so happy you love your Jewelery, it really makes my day to hear people still love and wear it often! Thanks for the love! I owe you BIG TIME..you've done so much for me!

    ReplyDelete