Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goal!

I think I am going to meet my goal! I told my husband that my goal was to reach 50 sales by the end of this summer. It's been slow going up until recently, but I think things are picking up! At least temporarily! I'm at 39 now, but 8 of those were in the last 4 days. I have a couple more in the works right now, so that will bring me to the mid 40s, and after that there's still the whole summer left to just make a couple sales! It's so exciting to me, it makes me feel like it's more official, and less of just a fun hobby (although thankfully it is still FUN for me). I think I'll probably have a little something extra in store for that lucky number 50. For awhile there I thought I'd never get to 50!

So, what goals have you made for yourself in regards to your business?

2 comments:

  1. I promise the bags come to you on Tuesday (since no mail on Monday!)

    (jumpsonbeds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the sales. I'm having a hard time making stuff to put in my shop...just not enough time with everything going on at home.

    My goal is to have children's clothing in my store by the end of the year. We'll see how that ends up. I know it will have to wait until after out big move this summer.

    ReplyDelete