Monday, May 26, 2008

My favorite contest entry.

Ok so I've had a lot of great feedback regarding my contest. I've had one friend (Jenn) earn 10 entries just by linking my site on other websites! She's got my banner on our message board and her myspace, she's got my shop's link in her email siggy's, her kids' websites, and more, and she's left comments here! A couple other people have earned multiple entries too!

But I have to be completely honest. My favorite entry so far has to be from Lori. Dude - she wrote me a POEM! Seriously, the creativity would be enough to win if this contest weren't completely random *wink* So between her and Jenn (creativity VS. quantity) I gotta say, karma is in their favor (if I believed in karma ;-))

Good luck all, there's only 1 day left to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment