Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spotlight on PrettyPearDesigns!

Whenever I ship a package I always enclose a hand written thank you card with my biz card tucked inside. For awhile I'd been using up the gazillion thank you cards that I'd aquired over the years (clearance, etc, I figured I was bound to use them eventually).

Anyway, lately I've been thinking a LOT about hand made thank you cards. Either made by me or purchased from another Etsian. Well, when I came across PrettyPearDesign's shop I was convinced that once I run through this last batch of thank you cards that I purchased, I will definitely be getting my future thank you cards from Etsy! Take a look at the adorable cards, stationary and invites that she makes - I would be MORE than proud to write my appreciation on a note from a shop like this!



1 comment: