Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino

Yum.

I know that's what you said when you read that title. :-) And you would be right. I re-discovered an old Starbucks gift card in an unused wallet the other day and last night I decided to check and see if I was blessed enough to have some money left over on it. Sure enough I had over $2.00 on it! I was so excited! So after my trip to the post office today to mail out some orders, I drove through the Starbucks drive through and got a Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino. To be honest, Starbucks isn't exactly on my top 3 favorites for coffee places, but there are a couple things that I could order anywhere and be pleased. (by the way, my top 3 - in no particular order - are Caribou Coffee, Burgies (local) and Cafe Milo (also local, my brother is the manager)).

So yeah. I got my fix and I pretty much got it for 50% off since I had a couple "free" bucks to spend :-) It made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment