Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hang on to your seats...


The Big Give is back in action!! I've been working hard to whip out some new goodies for a "Family Fun Day" thing that Caitlin {over at CarmelTurtle} and I will be selling at. Soooo... I've been adding to the Big Give pile and I'm getting excited to present a winner! Aaaaaand.




...drumroll please...



I WILL be drawing a 2nd place winner! I've had a great response with lots of entries and I'd love to share the wealth! So here's the dealio:

  • You have from now until Thursday night at 11:59 PM central time to enter.
  • If you have already entered, you MAY comment on this post and get your name in one more time (I will take names from both blog posts)
  • There will be no more referrals {"so and so sent me"}
  • On Friday I will post a video in which I will draw the winner(s) AND I will reveal what the winners recieved!

Get it? Got it?? GOOD! Have fun and good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the winners, and your new additions to your shop! :D
    -Nikki
    (nmd84@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH... PLEASE!!

    (No I'm not above begging)

    I want something! I'll be good.. PROMISE!

    Ok.. now I'll wait patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can Audrey enter too??? :) I'll type this for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, glad you found me on twitter. I am following ya now. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete