Saturday, November 22, 2008

'Gotta Pay Rent' SALE!!

I know, I know, it's a recurring theme in today's society. "The economy is hurting, people are hurting".

*sigh*

We're hurting. It's the classic struggle of 2 full time college students trying to stay afloat till they graduate (while raising 2 handsome boys).

So I'm having a sale. I know, I know, doesn't make sense. We're desperate for money, so I sell my goodies for LESS? I don't get it either. But it's happening. and I do have more things available to list in my shop, but they're stuck on my computer - and the monitor is on the fritz so I can't get to them. I'm not sure how long the sale will last, but it's for anything that's "ready to ship" in my shop. So, like this shirt. Or this Diaper Bag Jr. All prices are already marked down with a great discount! I hope to be able to list more, but that depends on my monitor situation. I don't currently have an external hard drive, so all my pictures are on my computer (I know, I know, naughty!!)

Let me know if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment