Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Next on the agenda...

Screenprinting!!!

I have just been ITCHING to get back into screenprinting since I opened this new shop, but I had to be patient because I didn't have the money for it right away. Well, I am THRILLED to announce that everything I need to screenprint in my home arrived today! I am so excited! What a wonderful birthday present to me (it's tomorrow)! To top it off, my wonderful husband is building me a lightbox and setting me up a sort of dark room in our basement to make it easier to work with the emulsion part of the whole deal. I can't wait to get started! It's been a couple months since I last printed, but I've been antsy to print ever since.

Bottom line, keep your eyes peeled! 3 Lil Monkeys is officially branching out! It might be a few days before I even get a "finished product", and then we're going to be gone for a little over a week for Christmas, but come New Years... it's on baby! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment