Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wonderful Birthday Day!

What a fabulous day! Today was my birthday :) My husband made it EXTRA special. The last 2 of my supplies came that I need for screen printing and Ryan is building me something special - so I am officially in business for screen printing! I am SO excited to make my first shirt, man I feel like I've had withdrawls from printing! It's been a couple months since I last printed. I'm getting the shakes ;) I have a screen all ready to get it's image burned in waiting for me in a dark place in my basement... and I'm antsy!

Anyway, that's my story!

Oh, and I added some more listings to my Etsy today!

Oh gosh and how could I forget, I made another sale! Yay!! I sold my awesome zoo animals blanket with the yellow backing - it's one of my favorites! I hope it goes to a good home :)

And that's all the rambling I have for today - Ryan just finished up with my special project so I am going to go help him set it up!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment