Monday, January 28, 2008

I Love You!

Or at least that's what my new baby shirts say! I listed a couple more items today - Adorable ASL (sign language) I Love You! I think they are so sweet!

I made 2 with this design, a brown shirt with pink ink and a pink shirt with brown ink:



I will be making them as they are sold, so each shirt is custom made. The combinations are almost endless, I have a big selection of onesies and tshirts ranging from 3-6 months to 4T. I have onesies in black, brown, blue, yellow, and green and I have tshirts in white, pink and blue. I have brown tshirts in the baby (3-6, 6-12) sizes as well. As for ink, I have a big selection of standard ink, and I can mix any of those colors to get the colors that people want! I love being completely customizable :-)

Anyway, I was excited to finally list them. I have a bad habit of making something then having it sit in my craft room for upwards of a week before listing it. Oops!

Anyway, I have a custom order I'm working on and I got the check today so I need to make the final touches so it can go in the mail tomorrow! I love my craft room!

1 comment: