Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to me!


So, my hubby is so wonderful. Normally we don't "celebrate" V-Day, but this year he was my favorite Valentine and he got me a wonderful present! It's a Universal Design Grid and it came in the mail today!


He bought it for me on Etsy from 2ndAveStudio (I actually found her through Flickr). It came in like 3 days, I was super impressed with how fast it came! And I LOVE it! Ryan put it up for me right away and I got my monkey quilt (WIP) on it as soon as it was all tacked and ready to go.

All tacked up with a spotlight on it, isn't it cool?


Yeah, he's so proud of his handywork and the fact that he totally swooned me this VDay :-)


My little helpers, they wanted to be a part of the action.

I love my design board!! Thanks 2ndAveStudio! Many many quilts will be designed using this board! :-D And thanks to my wonderful amazing hubby for being wonderful and amazing *swoon*

6 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! I'll bet he couldn't have got you anything that would have been more appreciated! I've got to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a really great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great hubby! My biggest question is: Where do you have this board hanging? It looks HUGE! I'm loving your blog and your work. You have a lot on your plate and I admire your spirit. Keep it up.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete