Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's about to fly!

Out the window, that is! Oh, and I'm referring to my computer! It's had a virus on it for months now, so it doesn't work properly. So, not only is it a pain in my tush just to navigate through websites (getting pop-ups every couple minutes and dealing with my computer freezing up) but it's been difficult editing pictures on it too! You see, it doesn't have enough RAM to run Photoshop (which I have and am DYING to put on my computer) so I've had to use Microsoft Picture It 9... which is a less than adequate alternative for editing. And it bites. Cause my house doesn't have a lot of good natural light, and until recently the weather wasn't nice enough to take pictures outside... SO... I've been taking crappy pictures. There, I said it. I hate my pictures. And it's a pain to edit them in MPI9 cause, well, let's face it - it's just not Photoshop *pout*

I'm hating this computer right now. Hopefully soon we can get a new tower to replace this virus-ridden one and then all my problems will be solved :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! Stupid computers that don't work are, well, stupid! Love the new listings! The purple inside the other new one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete