Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Productivity

I was actually productive today! This "summer break" I've been telling myself that I was going to get SO much stuff accomplished and listed for my shop. Well.... easier said than done. But today I fulfilled 2 orders (would have been 3 but forgot I didn't have the shirts yet to print on), I mailed stuff, I paid bills, I cleaned (although it doesn't look like it, my house was that much of a disaster) and I printed extra shirts! Here's a little peek at the shirts I printed and got listed in my shop. I'll list more tomorrow and I'll print even MORE tomorrow (I have lots more to print, I'm super excited!)


He's still workin' on me.
White text printed on black onesie.
Fully customizable.



My mom shoots people.
No guns allowed. *wink*
Fully customizable.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Mandi!! What a great idea about the "shoots people" it's genius!!!!

    You are so witty. Glad you got a lot accomplished. I also made like 5 pairs of earrings and a bracelet..all to go up today! yahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MINE (spoken like the Sea Gulls in Nemo).

    No seriously I need a super large one of these for my Jumbo baby!!!

    ReplyDelete