Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spotlight on BeaG!

It was a match made in heaven. Lip balm addict meet lip balm holder. Glorious! But that's not all - BeaG (creator of the adorable lip balm holders) makes all kinds of fun goodies for everyone! She even crochets inhaler holders - does it get more creative than that? Take a peek at her shop. It's clean, it's professional, and it still holds an air of fun to it! And BeaG is only 9 sales away from hitting 1000!!! WoW! Talk about amazing! What success! Thanks BeaG for being inspirational to us "newbie" sellers!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandi - Great blog!
    BeaG...OMG 1000 sales....I bow before you :) I can only dream of the day that I can even produce 1000 products. LOL.
    Go Etsy!
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely article on my shop and products!

    I actually already sold 1091 items on Etsy (some of the orders were multiple counts and only show up as 1 sale) and I am doing great outside of Etsy too. Mainly wholesale orders I scored through Etsy.

    BeaG

    ReplyDelete