Saturday, September 13, 2008

12 days

That's how long it's been since my last post.

My goodness, now that I have my other blogs {helps me organize and separate from business, family, personal and weight loss} and school has started, I find myself blogging here less and less. I haven't done much with My 3 Lil Monkeys lately because I've been busy with school and life in general. I still have all those shirts and sewn goodies to list in my shop and I haven't done it yet. But I've had a few orders come through that I will be finishing today {I would have had them done sooner, but I was trying a new dye [only because I couldn't find the color I needed in RIT dye] and it didn't turn out the way I wanted, so I had to wait till I went to Ames yesterday to get the color I needed in RIT}. They're just more My Mom Shoots People shirts - I REALLY need to list the pre-printed ones I have, I've got some really cute ones.

Anyway, I'll get back in the game here soon. And soon I will be doing/getting Christmas gifts and I hope to either hand make {myself} or BUY handmade all of the gifts for everyone - which means I'll be showcasing them here! I love giving out the Etsy love, so hopefully I'll get back in the game with that too.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend - my family and I are loving just kicking back and relaxing after a tiring week. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment