Friday, October 10, 2008

This is a Sign!

My friend Jen is a phenomenal artist when it comes to metal work and jewelry.  She has recently come out with a new "line" of sign language necklaces!  Oh my goodness, I am giddy with excitement, they are so fun and I LOVE sign language!

The cool thing about these necklaces is that they are almost like a "3-in-1" necklace concept.  You can wear the whole set together, with the inside and the outline together.

Or you could just wear the inside piece.

Or you can wear the outline!  OR you could use it as a "best friend" piece and share the other half of the necklace!

You should really check out her shop, JMW Jewelry is full of beautiful, unique and creative pieces that Jen makes herself in her own home studio.  Check out her blog too!  Sometimes she gives insight into what goes into making a pendant, which I always love.

1 comment: