Friday, June 13, 2008

Question?

What would you like to see more of in my shop? More variety of designs for screen printed items? More baby blankets? More zippered pouches? More diaper/wipes holders? Something I haven't mentioned? Something that's not even listed in my shop?

I'd love some feedback.

I'm the type of person who has so many ideas and so many good intentions to do something... but it doesn't always get done. I have many many patterns that I have plans to make and list, but they just sit (I've even got fabric for a lot of them!). I have materials for things that I don't always get around to making (I have materials for Key Fobs - which I'm really excited about - that I still need to sit down and put together and list). So I guess I am looking to see which one of my many "projects" I should start with first. Because I bet whatever idea you give me (of something you want to see in my shop) I probably have plans for, I just keep procrastinating on making it.

So you tell me. What would you like to see?


1 comment:

  1. Do you really wanna know!?

    LOL! Since you are a great seamstress I would love to see more sewing items in your shop.
    -zippered pouches
    -purses
    -diaper bags
    -stroller bags
    -baby blankets

    Yes I love the fabric menagerie!
    I love your shop and how creative you've really gotten with your screen printing!

    ReplyDelete